October 29th, 2021
28 mins 58 secs
About this Episode
Petra Farrell joined the de Nicola Center in October 2017 as the Culture of Life Programs Manager, overseeing the Vita Institute, the Notre Dame Evangelium Vitae Medal, and serving as the advisor to the Right to Life student club. Having previously served for several years as a volunteer with St. Joseph County (now Michiana) Right to Life, she performed sidewalk counseling as well as organized and emceed the organization's annual fundraising dinners.
- March On, Notre Dame! — Celebrating the dignity of all human life at the University of Notre Dame and beyond. #MarchOnND
- Racism Is a Life Issue Panel Discussion — A moderated discussion on racism and the culture of life with distinguished panelists G. Marcus Cole (Dean, Notre Dame Law School), Sen. Katrina Jackson (Louisiana State Senate), Ernest Morrell (University of Notre Dame), Gloria Purvis (EWTN Global Catholic Radio), Jacqueline Rivers (Harvard University), and Benjamin Watson (NFL Legend).
- 2021 Notre Dame Evangelium Vitae Medal Presentation to Vicki Thorn — Presentation of the 2021 Notre Dame Evangelium Vitae Medal to Vicki Thorn, founder of the Project Rachel post-abortion healing ministry.
- 2020 Virtual Vita Institute (Playlist)
- Theme Song: "I Dunno" by grapes — I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. Ft: J Lang, Morusque