The de Nicola Center for Ethics and Culture at the University of Notre Dame presented the 11th annual Notre Dame Evangelium Vitae Medal to Dr. John T. Bruchalski, MD, founder of Tepeyac OB/GYN, one of the largest pro-life clinics in the nation, at a celebration on April 23, 2022.
"Dr. Bruchalski is a shining example of the Church's untiring commitment to directly serving mothers, children, and families," said O. Carter Snead, director of the de Nicola Center for Ethics and Culture. "His personal conversion story is a compelling example of the power of God's grace to transform hearts, and his visionary work at Tepeyac OB/GYN over the past 27 years is an invitation to each of us to employ our talents in service to building a civilization of life and love."
- Video: Profile of Dr. John T. Bruchalski
- Tepeyac OB/GYN — Tepeyac OB/GYN is a pro-life faith based obstetrics and gynecology practice serving the metropolitan Washington DC/NOVA/MD area for over 25 years. We offer comprehensive OB/GYN services from adolescent to menopausal health and everything in between, providing you with personalized treatment and respect in your care.
- Article: University of Notre Dame presents Evangelium Vitae Medal — (By Ann Carey, Today's Catholic, 27 April 2022) A doctor who performed abortions early in his career before dedicating himself to pro-life medicine received the prestigious Evangelium Vitae Medal at the University of Notre Dame on April 23.
- Video: 2022 Notre Dame Evangelium Vitae Medal Presentation (with citation and medalist's remarks)
- Video: 2022 Notre Dame Evangelium Vitae Mass (presider Fr. Terry Ehrman, CSC)
- Theme Song: "I Dunno," by grapes — I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. Ft: J Lang, Morusque